- A credit or debit card is required to pay the annual membership dues when registering
- Select the Student Membership option.
- Create a user account.
- Complete and submit the membership application.
- Remember your account username and password.
- Record your SAE Member ID Number
VERY IMPORTANT NEXT STEPS
After completing the registration process:
- Log into your SAE account at
- Edit your account settings by selecting Account Profile link under your name
in the upper righthand corner.
- Under Professional Information select
West Virginia Univ as your business name or university name.
- You must be affiliated with West Virginia Univ to be added to a Formula SAE
or Baja SAE Competition team.
- If your affiliation is not correct, it will cause problems when your
team pre-registers for competition.
- Complete your SAE Profile, Contact Information, Communication Preferences and
- Pay your local WVU Chapter dues at the first SAE Student Chapter Meeting that
you attend each year.